Tuesday, October 9, 2007

*Who's Special Test is This?.....

~Congratulations to.... ..........................

~Heidi & Brian Campbell~
(-Tim's brother-).

(Made y'all think it was me again huh?)



~They are expecting a baby in MAY! Wahoo!! We found out last night as we got a phone call from them telling us to check their lastest post on their family blog. We are so excited for them as this will be baby #5.
~This now makes the growing talley number of 3 expected cousins coming in 2008 for Spence, Kay & Dude. *-cousin Goodwin, cousin Check & now cousin Campbell!* YAY for more cousins! Mommies take care of those growing babies!
Congratulations again Campbell's!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's pretty tricky, I thought for sure that was yours.

♥ Natalie said...

You got me for a minute...I sat there for a moment and thought, "Really?" Too funny. Congrats to your family member, though! Very exciting for them.

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

Audra..YOu are so funny to try and trick everyone...but I am a little embarassed because that is my "tinkle" on there and it's the cheapy test since I had already spent $20 on all the previous tests..I guess I had to confirm that faint pink line! The WORD is out... think girl, girl, girl
P.s. we'll miss you in Nauvoo

Ezra & Kian said...

Not funny! I almost fell out of my chair as I readied myself for a hoot and holler of excitement.

When can I come next week to exercise? Let me know and I will be your drill sergeant. :)