Thursday, October 1, 2009

*School Awards Assembly

~I am so grateful to have the kids at the school that they are this year. I really believe that things happen for a reason. Through all our many experiences with different schools, homeschooling etc. I feel that we learned something in each situation, but I think that this year is my year to relax! Both Spencer & Kaylea have great teachers that allow them to grow & learn as fast as they desire which has been a great blessing, allowing me to take a much needed breather! 

*Kaylea's Teacher Mrs. "C" has been wonderful at understanding Kaylea's unique personality & seeing her potential.

At the recent Quarterly Awards Assembly, Kaylea was excited to receive The Student of the Month Award!



Spencer got the Perfect Attendance Award (which is a first for any of my kids) & was on the Honor Roll!


*His teacher Ms. "G" said she can always call on him in class when she wants him to add a fact, date or statistic to the days lesson plan. One day a week he attends the district's ELP class & enjoys both classes.

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Way to go Spencer and Kaylea! Those are some big accomplishments!