Friday, February 19, 2010

Field Trip to The Zoo

Jax & I got to come with Daylan on his Preschool Class Field Trip to the Zoo. We met up there with the Lamoreaux's & his other Preschool buddies.
....Here we are on the Tram...

Great Minds Think Alike.... Daylan & His buddy Kian
both showed up to the Zoo like this:
What's with little boys and maps? They felt very important
as they showed us which way to go.

1st order of business: The Giraffes
Ducks & Turtles
Can you spot the elephants?
Daylan thought that at any minute the "Dragon" was going to spit out fire...because that's what dragons do ya know!
A wonderful day with wonderful weather & wonderful friends.

3 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

You got way better pics than I did! I love the one where they are wearing their matchy hats and the one where they are holding hands. Kids are so cute...especially at that age. They aren't trying to be cool yet and they are just honest and so happy. Sigh...

{she + him} said...

How did I not see this post till now! I wish you would've told me about this field trip I totally would've wanted to come join you!! Okland built the new Komodo Dragon Exhibit and I have yet to see it...

Think of me next time your in a zoo-going mood!

p.s. Tell Daylan I went to the zoo when I was in preschool.

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

love the zoo. I might come down this week and bring the kids. we are on spring break and have nuthin' to do!