Thursday, April 17, 2008

*Reflections of Christ

*Ok so moving on from my last post about bad guys to the ultimate good guy. Click on the bottom link to go to this moving sideshow. These photographs depicting Christ are beautiful and even if you've seen them look again. The pictures are taken in such a different manner than most making Christ's life so real as opposed to the usual paintings or artists drawings we see. (The photographer (Mark Mabry's) in laws are neighbors of my parents and in their ward.) These are BEAUTIFUL, wonderful pictures that I think are in the Mesa Temple Visitors Center right now. I'm sure some of you have seen this but always worth seeing again to lift our spirits. ENJOY!

http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html

2 comments:

Jennifer Smith said...

Hi Audra,

This is Jenny Hallock. I just saw that you commented on my blog and I wanted to pop over here to say hi! I am going to link you too.

I loved Reflections of Christ too. One of my friends husbands was portrayed as one of the Apostles. I was so impressed with how beautiful the photography was.

Anonymous said...

I love this exhibit at teh temple, I don't know if it is still there or not, but it was the most special experience walking through the visitors center, seeing the amazing photgraphs and listening to the beautiful music. It really does make it all so life-like and so much easier to comprehend the magnitude of his life. I mean we can never even come close to comprehending what he did and what he went through, but this slide show really hits you. I love it!