Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~Family Pictures~

~Family Pictures are always so stressful as it is...

But on top of that I had just found out I was pregnant & trying to hide it. I was feeling fat, sick and bloated that day. But no one could know.
And there were seriously millions of mosquitos biting us as we had these taken even amongst the gobs of bug repellant we had and were putting on.

Meanwhile, Tim's sister Tracey was very patient with us as my kids ran around being crazy & snapped a couple great shots.
We pretended like we hadn't just been yelling at the kids to behave & that mosquitos weren't biting our arms and necks off. We smiled, Tracey did her magic and here you go Project Family Pictures=DONE!
Whew!...Checked off my list once again.
Now I just gotta finish getting 'em addressed & in the mail.

*I don't remember Christmas being this much work! ...must be pregnancy.

6 comments:

{she + him} said...

Love all the photos! Can't wait to get our very own card to adorn our apartment...

Frolicking Night Owl said...

k - we haven't even taken a family photo yet. come to think of it, we never made it that far last year! Good for you. I also wanted to thank you for the comment you left on my blog last night. It had been an esp trying night with a certain middle child and I had just been crying to Joel about what a bad mother I am & then I came up to use the computer and saw your comment. Love ya!

Callie said...

So stinkin' cute! I love them all. They are so bright and cheery, good job Campbell's :)

Aleia said...

beautiful pics!!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Amazing photos as usual. Glad to know we aren't the only one's yelling at our kids one second and then telling them to smile the next....so confusing! Love your card!

Tracey said...

Doesn't it feel good to get Christmas cards marked off the list!?

Good thing we got some cute photos after a not such fun evening!
BTWI.. I still have a mosquito bite that still itches... so weird.