Friday, December 17, 2010

My horse pills..

My sweet husband usually does the Costco trips for me which is very helpful! I had recently put on the list- Prenatal vitamins since I was about out. I even showed him what the bottle looked like beforehand so he would get the right kind...Very Important because this certain kind does not make me nauseous..

So he comes back with a different looking bottle. Smaller & kinda similar but definitely different. I look at the label & it says it has some fancy fish oil -healthy heart stuff in it. He decided to get me THAT kind instead.
I call them my horse pills. They are huge.
~Maybe he's affected because of his mom's heart attack this year & wants to protect mine & our growing baby's hearts. (aw-sweet...)
Or maybe, he just wasn't paying attention when he grabbed it...The most likely of the two.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

That's pretty funny!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

He probably just like watching you gag those things down. :) Plus they were probably on sale...guys are always swayed by that kind of thing.