Thursday, January 31, 2008

*Elder Curtis' 1 YEAR MARK!

*Today marks my little brother Danny's 1 year mark (1/2 way through) away from home as he began his missionary work.

~The photo to the left was taken a year ago from today as he entered the Missionary Training Center. He has served faithfully for 1 year as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in South Korea.

~The photo above is also of the 2 of us, when he was just a chubby little 1 year old. He's made us laugh ever since then.

~He emails us every week and lets us know his progress. Danny is doing so well, and I've never seen him happier.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

woo woo, one down one to go!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the kid picts, you are so cute and you totally remind me of Spence in that pict. Also I swear it was just yesterday you said your brother got a mission call and now it has already been a year????