Monday, August 13, 2007

*Watching the Stars*


*So last night about midnight, Tim & I were just getting ready to go to bed, when I remembered that there was supposed to be a meteor shower that night. So we brought out a quilt & layed it on the hammock to see if we could see anything. Within the first minute we saw the 2 brightest shooting stars right above our head. It was nice & peaceful & not even hot outside. As we looked at the stars, we just thought as so many people do, "How in this world, could anyone NOT believe in God after looking up at the night sky?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, with experiences like that how could you not believe in a supreme creator. How romantic!

AudyCamp said...

It was nice..but now the irony is as we were looking up at the "constelations", I was bit by a spider(s) & now there is a constelation of red bites on my leg. Hehe