Saturday, July 5, 2008

*Pink Ladies Reunion!


~Last week some of my college roommates and I met up for Dinner at Shabu Fondue in Chandler. These are seriously some of my favorite people ever: Alison, Cara, Kristal and Miken. (next time Leia & Sarah have to come!) We now all live in different parts of Arizona & one in Texas but thanks to Kristal we meet up every so often and have "Pink Lady" Reunions. At Eastern Arizona 
College we all lived in this Pink House and were given the nickname of the "Pink Ladies"


We had jackets made thanks to Miken and her Mom and we wore them all over town. We even did a pink lady dance at one of the Talent Shows. That was seriously my most favorite semester ever..don't really remember what classes I took.. but heck the memories I learned from & cherish most! Thanks Girls it was Fun! Love Ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay...I don't think I ever knew that you girls had pink jackets made and wore them everywhere! That is hilarious! I remember the pink house but not the coordinating jackets! You are so silly! I would pay money to see the pink lady dance!

Kristal said...

awww, good times. It was fun. we need to get carrie, leia, aubrey and sarah to the next one.

Miken Harding said...

Um-the dance...what a blast! Me and my stupid crutches:)

Stephanie said...

...busha brusha brusha...

I remember feeling so cool to visit my sister up at EA

Anonymous said...

Oh those were great times, I still feel like the biggest wimp dropping Leia in that pink Ladies dance, she was a feather and I dropped her. I luv ya Audy. I remember how fun it was dreaming of our boys and late night talks and singing Mercy's Arms and learning about the interesting animal "facts" from Richard. Sucking on our paci's so we wouldn't complain about our messy house. All those fun time, oh and going on walks to find leaves to crunch when fall came, and having you on my shoulders and dancing in the yard. Good times, good times.