Saturday, July 16, 2011

Birthday Wishes from Kaylea...

except it's not Kaylea!

 Sara sent me this photo today to wish me a Happy Birthday. We were all confused wondering who took this random internet photo of Kaylea. Even Kaylea thought it was herself for a moment.

Funny huh!?

Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday so far...
 & it's barely noon! 

*There's nothing better than:
*Getting a birthday card sent all the way from Hawaii from your brother & sister n law.
*Your sister waiting till 12:00am on the dot to wish you a Happy Birthday.
*Waking up to a Birthday texts from other sisters & sister n laws.
 *Receiving breakfast in bed made with love by your daughter.
*Hearing your 6 year old's morning voice say: "Happy Birthday Mommy."
*Seeing your oldest son scrounge his room looking for a gift
...ends up finding & giving Hershey kisses*Real kisses from Jax & Ryler.
*My piano lessons canceled today so I went to Target ALONE in my p.j.s.
*Checking your email to see you have over 50 Facebook Birthday messages...& they keep coming.
*Having your husband surprise you by taking you to the Apple Store to get a new computer.
*Knowing that Mom is cooking me a Sunday Birthday Dinner & I don't have to cook tomorrow.

Aww....32 is feelin' good.

4 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Holy cow! That looks exactly like Kaylea!
Your birthday sounds like it is shaping up beautifully!
You deserve it!
Happy Birthday!!!

Stephanie said...

bahaha...too funny!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDRA! sorry I have been so bad at remembering peoples birthdays...

{she + him} said...

That photo is so uncanny...are you sure that's not Kay?! I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday...

We have a Cannon Rebel T2i, but our friends have an underwater Cannon Power Shot, hence the sea turtle shot. Those same friends just got the Cannon Rebel T3i and it's pretty rad!!