Monday, July 11, 2011

Ryler's First Photo Shoot

{Ryler didn't exactly cooperate for these pics, but we still managed to get a few good ones of the lil' guy.}

*There's nothing sweeter than a father's strong hands holding his fragile newborn baby. I love how it's as almost as if Ryler is looking up to his Dad as to say..."Take good care of me", "Teach me all that I must do..."
{Notice the wedding ring that is now gone...And the extra skin that seems to fall off my baby.}
I wanted pics of US ALL on our bed cuz that's our story...our kids jump & gather on our bed. Day & Night. They want to snuggle and be by us. 
Does it get any cuter?
My favorite part of Motherhood=Witnessing my Children loving each other
All the pain, the hardships...It was all worth it.
{A Nipple on his nipple... :) & Hat made by Grandma}
Ryler we are so glad you came to our family. 
We Love You.
Your smile makes us smile.
...Yeah, I think he's glad to be here.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love them all! Miss you guys!

Kristal said...

Ok, these pictures make me want another boy next! LOVE THESE! you guys are the most amazing family!!!!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

what a perfect beautiful family!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

So perfect!
He is beautiful and perfectly snugly!
You are so good about pictures! I need to be more like you...in more ways than one! :)