Monday, September 10, 2007

Grandma & Granddad's Visit

*My Grandma and Granddad Curtis stayed @ my parents house for a few days this last week. My cousin Ryan Curtis' wedding was Saturday in Thatcher, so they came for that. (*Congrats to my cousins Jonathan & Kimberly (Newport Beach temple) and Ryan & Stephanie (Thatcher) for both tying the knot with their brides this last week!*) *Grandma & Granddad flew on a plane for the first time in a LONG time. Normally they would do the 12 hour drive from Provo, but since my Grandma's life threatening blood clots, she was FINALLY convinced to fly! Whew! Thank Goodness. *Grandma is always so refreshing to talk to & Granddad makes his famous "choo-choo" train noises for the kids...the same one he made for us as kids. (It's cute cuz he thinks it's all of our first times ever hearing it:)

3 comments:

The Evans Family said...

I lOVE YOUR GRANDPARENTS! They are soooo cute! I have such happy memories of staying with them and all the fun adventures we had!

The Evans Family said...

I lOVE YOUR GRANDPARENTS! They are soooo cute! I have such happy memories of staying with them and all the fun adventures we had!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

My grandparents are in Mapleton (close to Provo) and they can't drive to AZ anymore too ... wish we could get them on a plane too!!