Monday, June 13, 2011

Getting sentimental again...

Me & my Phylie back in the day
In 1997, my lil' bro Phylip was starting Preschool when 
I was graduating High School.

Now just recently in 2011, my lil' Daylan graduated Kindergarten & Phylip graduated High School.
Now he's:
 All grown up.
Talented.
Handsome.
Obedient.
Fun Loving.
and just plain Awesome.

Not to mention a great Uncle!
Phyl & baby Spencer
Phyl & baby Ryler
It just happens to be his 18th Birthday today!
Happy Birthday Phylip!
We love you.

2 comments:

kwistin said...

wait...he's EIGHTEEN?! is that even possible?! i swear, he was ten, like, yesterday....

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

happy birthday to a great guy! I remember teaching him in primary many years ago and now he has grown up! thanks for coming up for melissa's graduation!