Friday, June 27, 2008

Day's day

*A few days ago I, Daylan turned 3
Look how we celebrated this special day for me.
I was a little sick but tylenol got me through
so I could still be happy on this day I was not 2.
I opened presents, many puzzles I did get
We were in California visiting grandparents.
The chocolate cake my Dad made was delicious on my tongue.
My cousins and I played balloon games that were fun.
We went down to the beach and I dug in the sand,
I can't believe I'm 3 now,
I'm practically a man!
whatup dog?

8 comments:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

cute. who was the other kid in the whatupdog pic? I can't tell. Looks so fun wish you guys could be there when we go next week. How's Brit?

Audycamp said...

heidi that's day & roc

TIFFANY & CO. said...

love the poem & that cake is priceless! the beach is sounding so good right now!!

Stephanie said...

ha ha ! 3 is a special # cause that means your a man!! I'll be the 1st to say it.

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday Daylan! Wish you were coming back for the 4th!

Tiffany said...

Wish we would have been here for the party! I can't believe he was sick again this year. Poor guy! I love that picture of him and roc. too cute!

Lacey said...

haha that was a fun game we played especially when spence got me all soaked, oh ya and thanks audra for the goodie bag hahah jordan says thank you too!!

Ezra & Kian said...

Happy Birthday Daylan!!!!! He is such a cutie! I can't believe he is your "baby"! What a perfect place to celebrate! I want my next birthday party there! :)