Thursday, June 12, 2008

*Double The Blessings*

~Last Sunday we were blessed to attend the Baby Blessings of two sweet little ones. Here is my sister Stephanie & Marcus' little guy
Carson Curtis Goodwin. Isn't he precious?! They were able to have the blessing at my parents home and there were many family and friends there for the occasion. I was asked to say the opening prayer & blessing on the food. I hardly made it through the prayer as I blubbered my way through it. Gosh I'm emotional these days..but look at this kid!..How couldn't you be?

~Earlier that morning we attended another ward. This was the blessing of Tiffany & Jason's adorable little
Elsie Rose Check. It was neat for Tim to be able to participate in 2 Priesthood Blessings in one day of niece & nephew. The irony of it all is that these two babies Mama's were in labor at the same time miles apart and then were actually born weeks apart. We are glad that both families were here in Gilbert that day so we could celebrate both.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I seriously think you are the most thoughtful person! You are such a sweet sister in law. Any word on dance? Did she decide on whether or not she wanted to do it? It would be fun!

Anonymous said...

What cute babies! I was wondering when Stephanie was going to be here and you could get your Carson fix. :)
He really is so precious! Congrats on being an auntie to two more wonderful little babies!

Tracey said...

They are both such cute little babies!

sarajane said...

that pic is so precious!