Wednesday, February 20, 2008

*Breaking News!!*

So for any of you who know my cousin Brandon (the Eternal Bachelor), ....Well Believe it or not he HAS proposed to his girlfriend Marcy and they will be married in the Salt Lake Temple in May!! So it's official. Wahoo! Congrats guys!!

*Also as of yesterday afternoon my sister Steph was 3 cm dialated & stationed at 0! If she doesn't go into labor by Monday, she'll be on the induction list. So this little baby of theirs will be here within the week!!

6 comments:

Kristal said...

YAY! I met her last APril! Theya re great together! That's exciting!!!!

Jen-ben said...

Congrats to your cousin!! Let them know you know a certain photographer in SLC! :)
Love your new photos!!!

Swirls of Happy said...

That is so exciting about Stephanie, how many children does she have? Sounds like you had a great time in Flag...nothing like a little family get-a-way!!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

that's great! I bet Stephanie is tired of being pregnant! I don't know your cousin..that isn't the one you were gonna set up your friend with was it? the one from Australia or New Z ?

Tiffany said...

ok... I am jealous your sister is dialated. I am only at a 1cm and 80% effaced. She will for sure have hers before me! Keep us updated!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOO, I am so happy for Richard AKA Brandon! You will have to have him send an announcement, that is so cool!