Wednesday, February 6, 2008

*Sick Family

*Ok so sorry this picture is a little gross...but you know what?...throw up is JUST GROSS!! So our throw up story is this:

*Kaylea began throwing up in the wee morning hours of Sunday. She threw up close to 20 times ..we lost count! Her first meal she was finally able to keep down was dinner Monday night. Then in the middle of the night (early monday morning) Tim threw up too! And that is just strange cuz I think he's only thrown up like 3 times since I've known him in 10 years. So the rest of us didn't get it..but I sure have been fighting it!!. Not to mention the HUGE holes in my mouth that are still hurting! So anyways, 8 laundry loads & 3 days later we're all good.

(Ok funny-Kaylea just came in & looked at this picture & said "Ooh- Mom why is there a fish popping out of the toilet into that guys mouth?" Haha:) Aw....funny Kids:)

6 comments:

brittany said...

oh pumpkin! glad she is feeling better though! :) hehe i think it looks like a fish too...

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, I hate it when they get the flu, how is Tim, is he over it now?

Miken Harding said...

Hope you guys feel better. I did that last year...no fun! But i always loved having my mom there when i was sick. I'm sure your doing great! We did the whole absentee ballot...but don't think it helped...so sad.

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

POor Kaylea and Tim it is even worse when you're an adult! I don't know why but it just is!! Hope you don't get it cuz' of your teeth besides other things!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

well, fish would probably be easier to clean up. molly has the runs today ... ahhh.. fun stuff!

♥ Natalie said...

20 times... yikes! I feel so bad for all of you guys. hehe - that does kinda look like a fish! Hope everyone is doing better. And you?! How is your mouth feeling?!