Tuesday, February 26, 2008

*Friends Week:)

Back in The Days
.....of 1996


(GIRLS recognize this song???
"Always Be My Baby " was our Friend song that we always played in Jamie's SUV nicknamed the "Froggy"-we later crashed it our Senior Year.)








~Well this last week a couple old High School friends & I got together as we met up for lunch @ Costa Vida. (We went there as Costa Vida was donating 15% of proceeds to the 3 day Breast Cancer fund for my friend Rachel who's raising it in honor of her Mom as they do a 60 mile walk in November.)
It was great seeing SO many people there!!



~We had so much fun that we got together again the next afternoon at a park so our kids could play. So glad Becky (Barlow) Tiffany was in town from Pittsburgh so she could round us all up. It usually takes her coming in to town to do that.

~It's always fun to see everyone's kids & see how they take after certain traits of their Mommys'! :)

8 comments:

Janey said...

Oh this was so fun to see! I wish I would have known you all back in the day!

Raich said...

love you girls, still so cute! :) happy days...

Anonymous said...

How fun! That is so cute that you guys all get together still. I can imagine the squaking and squealing that occurs!

Jeni Everett said...

That is so fun seeing those old pictures. That is exactly how I remember all of you girls too!! I love the song. I can still remember Jamie's old white bronco driving everyone home. Good memories! Tell everyone hello for me!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

Lucky you that you have so many friends you still keep in contact with. I only have 1 friend from H.S. but our friendship is priceless!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

I am so embarassed!!! I can't believe how goffy we were but thought we were so cool. They were good times though, wouldn't change it for anything (well maybe the accident). It was good to see you the other day. Like everyone says "We need to do it more often."

AMY said...

You all look so good! I remember when you guys were in that accident. That was terrible!

Aleia said...

that was fun seeing pics of you guys back in the day! Sounds like you guys had a great get together!