Monday, February 4, 2008

*For Posterities Sake

Getting to Know All About You :
Directions! Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do ... Delete My Answers And Type In Your Answers. Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know...And Send It Back To Me So I Can See Your Answers or Blog Your Anwers. The Theory Is That You Will Learn A Lot.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? not really named after anyone, but my mom liked the character name of Audra Barkley on the "Big Valley"-70's show. My middle name Lea is also my Mom's middle name. (That's why my daughter's name is spelled Kaylea.)If I were to have been a boy, I would have been Spencer after President Kimball.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? during Pres. Hinckley's funeral.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Uh...sometimes, not usually

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? hum.....probably turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yeah...they are my life!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Never! Hah!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope! gone since summer before Sr. year of HS

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not if I don't have to.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally- I'm a cry baby. Mentally? Yes. Physically? Getting stronger with each additional child.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Dippin' Dots of course! (Actually we just sold our stores, but still have freezers in our garage.) *Mint Chocolate Chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smiles & personalities

15. RED OR PINK? Both; Pink-anything girly/ Red-decor

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The Bells Palsy-affected right side of my face, tummy

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Danny & Steph

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, I love reading about other people ... even if we have done the same questions a few times already.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS OR SKIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? pink pajamas

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? chicken noodle soup/toast

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? silence, kids are in bed

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? clean kids right out of the shower, orange blossoms, campfires, pines in the mountains, baking chocolate!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? sister Brittany

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yup! Been friends with Becky (barlow) since Junior High

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Uh.. I'll say basketball to make Tim happy; Gymnastics during the Olympics

27.HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope, hubby does though in just one eye.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? I love everything! seriously. It's amazing I'm not fatter. Love salmon, steak, salads, Chocolate!...am I pregnant? NO! Why am I listing foods?.. I think after eating jello & applesauce for 6 days I just miss food!!!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Always HAPPY!!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Juno

33. FAVORITE FLOWER? Tulips

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer In Flag/ Winter in Gilbert

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Double Chocolate Brownies right out of the oven

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Alison? Danae?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? don't want to go there..

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Book of Mormon with kids every night, I've also been reading my old journal entries lately. Very inspiring & insightful.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Family Pic

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Super Bowl ..oh wait that was the night before...Uh... political coverage.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Music & laughing children

43. FAVORITE CANDYBAR? all...twix, butterfinger & 3 musketeers

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? St. Petersburg, Russia

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Uh...I guess writing music; doing the Elvis lip

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Flagstaff, Arizona

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone!

3 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

I love to read your facts, because you are honest and you tell it the way it is. Your facts are fun to read. You need to video tape your Elvis someday and post it for all to see! (I know!! yeah, right, huh?!)

Anonymous said...

I love you Audy, I miss your good ol' ELvis "THank you very much" lip. I didn't know you sold both Dip N DOts stores. Nicky just told me on Saturday that you sold the one in Queen Creek. Hopefully the Dip N Dot market is better then the resale housing market. Ok well have a great night!

Aleia said...

I never knew that your middle name was lea!?! COOL:)