Monday, October 13, 2008

*Barnes & Noble, Ice Cream, Bad & Yummy Bites, & our Pet Turtle

So we went to Barnes & Noble a time or two and here Kaylea & Daylan thought they'd 
put on a Play for their fellow dragon friends.

They thought they could just gather up any stuffed animal they saw & play with them.


We visited this world famous Ice Cream shop HANDELS. 

It was so scrumptious as you can see on Kaylea's face!

We got to this Chinese/Mongolian BBQ Restaurant just minutes after the "Lunch menu" was no longer being served so we practically had to pay double. Too bad we had already ordered drinks. Oh well it was awesome food & the kids loved the fortune cookies & desserts.

K- I know this is gross but had to document some of my many mosquito bites. 
What can I say- I have sweet blood!
So we were driving and then saw this turtle making a slow-mad dash across the street before we ran if over. We pulled over, picked it up and said Hello. Kaylea begged to "keep it as our pet" as she threw her puppy dog eyes on.


2 comments:

Callie said...

I love the east so much, but one thing I don't miss are those dreaded mosquito bites...you can't escape them!! The first picture of the turtle cracked me up, he looked absolutely terrifed!! :)

Shawna said...

I loved all your posts about your trip. It looked like soooooo much fun and it was fun to read everything you did! Trips are the best. Trips without diapers are even better though! Woo Hoo! Isn't it such a good feeling to be caught up on recording everything that happened. Good job!