Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Elsie!

 So I was done with a birthday post for everyone in the family but now come the 1st timers celebrating their 1 year mark in this world. For being one of the hardest years of my life, it sure did go by FAST
So here's to Blessings!! ...and babies!
Happy 1st Birthday to little cousin Elsie.

She is quite the sweetheart with her beautiful red hair. Elsie is so cuddly and I feel lucky when she likes me enough to put her head on my shoulder or give out a smile. (Those cheeks are hard to hold up ya know.)

I know she has been a blessing to her family; a long awaited sister & playmate. Soon she'll have another cousin to play with and boss around... even if he is a Boy.
Happy Birthday little Elsie

(She just had surgery yesterday placing tubes in her ears so this will help her to be extra happy and pain free.)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You never cease to amaze me! Thank you Audra for your kind generous words. I am actually in the middle of a bday post for her. I really need to get back to blogging as my journal. I love reading yours!

Kristal said...

I have no idea who this stinking adorable baby is, but she makes me want a girl (I go back and forth)

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! And of course she wins a special place in my heart because of her red hair...there's nothing better than a red head! :)

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

She is so so cute.. I can't wait to see her soon.