Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Student(s) of the Quarter

*I was so proud when I received these 2 letters in the mail from the Principal & the kids school teachers that both KAYLEA & SPENCER had been chosen from their class as "Student of the Quarter." We were invited to go to a school Assembly on Tuesday to see them get their awards.

My Mom & I went over to the school and watched Spencer receive his award. What a kid! He was pleasantly surprised to see "Grandma" there. Here he is with his teacher Mr. B.
*Kaylea caught the Flu last Monday night & was too sick to go Tuesday to the Assembly. I tried to get her feeling better for it, even started to get her ready but she just couldn't do it. Poor thing. So she stayed home with Dad & Dude & later we celebrated on the couch with her award, candy & balloons. She said she felt like she was at the hospital; SICK but with surprises.




Good Job Kiddos!

No comments: